The time is like so slow.. lucky I brought my magazine down to read.. if not.. I have nothing to do.. Suddenly there is a loud meow.. I was wondering where does it comes from.. hmm.. the cat can actually JUMP so high tat it was sitting on the railings sia.. gosh.. i got a stun.. n the pitch of meow.. is so high.. really make me wake up!
I thought I've got the chance to get Chloe to study in the morning session.. BUT.. it turns out that she can only study in the afternoon session which is 1pm-4pm.. Y???? ASK ME Y???????? the reason is.. only 6 students are given the morning session.. the probability is due to... siblings who are already in the school has the opening given to them first.. haha.. so early go queue.. BUT.. get afternoon session.. hahah..
the next 1 to go study is Brandon.. he will be going into the playgroup which is 9-10.30am.. haha.. i wonder wat will happen to him.. Feedback has given that.. he is a Tiger who will bite.. as long as teacher dun complain that he bite other kids will be a good news.. they are not afraid that he will not be able to adapt..
Take alook at the conversation I have with Chloe on Friday nite, she wanted to watch some VCDs but dun knw which 1.. so she intend to choose:-
Chloe: Mummy, I wan the VCDs
Mummy: you wan to choose, faster choose le, let me know..
Not knowing that one of my VCD has mixed together as hers.
Chloe: Mummy y ur vcd is here? your vcd cannot put together with mine. you take ur vcd n keep. cannot put together with my one har. (Frowning at me)
Mummy: (Stunned) orgh.. okok..
now a days har.. kids.. *faint*
Went to my mum's place on saturday.. manage to grab some shorts from my sister which she cannot wear.. hahah.. got some scarf from her to place as belt for those shorts.. see below for the picture that both my kids play with the scarf.. see wat have they done..
Chloe has went back to 70s
Lomo effects.. nice?? does it looks like it has been taken many years ago??
Let us see hw is Sherica growing.. here are some pic.. hee.. only can see har..
Will be celebrating my Mother in law's b'day.. let me update more later on ba.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment