Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stubborn Chloe!!

Yesterday I met the STUBBORN CHLOE!!

She was hugging Brandon singing Barney's song.. hhaha.. "I Love you, you love me.." then BANG!!
Her head hit the wall!! apparently both she n Brandon actually trip onto something.. and Chloe head bang the wall.. n Brandon fell down.. Chloe cried out loud.. so.. I was there.. n making sure they are ok..

I intend to feed them with 惊风善while feeding them.. Chloe bite my finger.. so I wanted her to say sorry to me..

She just keep quiet.. and dun want to answe me.. hmm.. this coversation of saying sorry goes on for 15 min in the room.. where she already starts to cry... n I still insist that she MUST say..!

Brandon is so cute.. I think he want  me to stop scolding the sister.. he keep touching me softly and keep calling Jie Jie.. he also turn my face to look at him.. n tell me abt his jie jie.. haha.. wat I answered him was.. Jie Jie naughty dun wan to say sorry.. But he answered me with saying Sorry.. hahaa..

okok.. Back to Chloe Tan.. hmm..

I brought her out to the living room.. Grandma wants to sayang her.. BUT I say NO!!.. she is too stubborn..

This goes on another 15 min.. she ans me by saying. No.. I dun wan to say sorry.. I still insist.. till she finally say her sorry in an unhappy manner.. hmmm.. then she stop crying.. can u imagine.. for half an hour.. she cried non stop and insisted not to say sorry.. I wondered.. Y is it tat saying sorry is so difficult.. hmm..

Sometimes.. somethings.. even u said sorry.. nothing can be done.. coz.. Hurt is there.. or what you have done becomes an ending..~~

No comments:

Post a Comment