Thursday, December 2, 2010

New tops from Gmarket

Recently I bought some tops from Gmarket for my 2 kids... The price is reasonable, looking at the tops that are wore by the models are so cute. The models are young and cute. Actually been wanting to get those for like 2 months ago, but keep delaying.. Initally, I was thinking on the material. Will it suitable for SG weather, will the size is too big or too small than actual or even whether will the prints on the tee-shirt differ from what I see.

After reading the reviews, many Singaporean bought from them too... Ok.!! forget to indicate the company/supplier.. the supplier is Ing Story.. they have nice tags which are sew onto the tops. the tags are soft, therefore I din cut away which usually most mother will do.. As it will irritate the skin, causing the kids to keep scratching their neck. I bought 6 pieces, 2 for Chloe n 2 for Brandon. 1 for bb Sherica and the other 1.. due to the Mummy, Me, blurrness.. I got the wrong size, which I intend to give Chloe.. hmm.. but no regrets..!!

Let me elaborate more on the material, the material is soft.. not thick.. PERFECTLY suitable for SG weather!! The prints are exactly wat I saw from the website.. the size, which I use estimation. they seems to be quite ok.. Chloe is wearing size 9 and Brandon is wearing size 7... For bb Sherica, I get her size 5.. right no.. its still kinda of a bit big for her..

Hmm.. wat prints did I buy??

Chloe: 1 Nemo, 1 pink Beatles (the band)

Brandon: 1 Mario, 1 white Beatles (the band)..

Chloe and Brandon LOVES the prints..~~!! when they first saw it.. both of them were like WOW~~~!! So NICE...!!

Today I decided to bring them to the near by shopping centre.. or the heartland mall to take a walk.. So I get them to wear their COMFORTABLE, NICE tee-shirt which I get from Gmarket Ing Story... they are simply happy...!!!

The usual practice, we will take a bus there.. ok!!!.. saw tat Xmas tree.. wow.. tat is nice..

The mummy me.. will say.. "Chloe n Brandon, go take pictures with the Xmas tree!!"

Let see some shots tat I took.. n I wanted to share.. hey.. this is 独家 ok!!!!!?????? I haven even post it in FB.. get to read n see it here first.. ok..!!

Drum rolling....******

Good fren..??


Jie Jie Look there..!!

I'm angry!!


Ok ok!! we take together..


Is this ok mummy??!!


Yeah!! FINALLY DONE....!! we can go.. !!
Enjoy reading.. will come again soon.. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment