Recently has.. 我问天 (hokkien) happening in the hse...!!
Let me present the 2 singers..! Chloe n Brandon!!..
The next video tat will be coming.. is singing chinese songs.. Dun ask me abt the title.. coz I ALSO CANNOT FIGURE OUT!..
Finally upload the movies.. haha..! Below are some pictures which I found in my camera.. here you go..
Here is littler Sherica while she is at my mummi's place.. haha.. pictures are taken by my brother.. i think i deleted quite a fair bit.. before I can find those that I want.. hahaha.. or I can say Sherica is too active..!! hee..
| Have a flip |
| How do I look?? |
| Miss Allan??!! |
| Waiting for my CEREAL!! |
| Can u see that I am angry..?? WHERE IS MY CEREAL! |
Sherica looks alot like my brother in law.. gosh.. does she comes out from the photocopier machine or chinese pple say its the ang ku kuey face.. haha...
Some incidents tat happen recently.. makes my MIL crazy.. lol..
Just told her that one of my colleague's daughters play with her MIL heart medication.. apparently.. they open up the new bottle of heart medication and both daughters play with the pills and eat them.. gosh.. IT REALLY SCARE HER LIFE~!!! the medication has been hanging on the door since she is born.. n being there for very very long.. ohh! I need to correct..the strike off words should be "the medication is placed in the bag.. and the bag hung there since she is born".. my colleague was tired after taking care of her elder daughter.. who was sick for 1 week.. she is only taking a 15 min break.. n things happen!!.. her younger already has bubble at the side of the mouth.. almark.. she really almost faint.. gosh.. sending her 2 kids to the nearest doctor which is difficult to find 1 on Sundays.. she found it near her place.. but the doctor is under the company panel.. it SUCKS to the MAX~~!!!! kaoz.. dun talk abt it.. i think the doctor need to retake his testes.. gosh..! She quickly rush her kids to KK hospital.. lucky.. the 2 of them is fine!..
I have told this to my MIL.. scare that Grandma in law mis placed her pills and my naughty Brandon will put in the mouth.. After a few days, he really scare her~~!! ahaha..
The story begins..:
The week before, Chloe is learning the alphabet "P". So teacher Yati.. teach, P for Popcorn.. she has a homework where there is a saucepan with uncooked popcorn seeds.. The popcorn seeds did not stick well on the paper.. some has dropped out and were laying on the floor.. Tat naughty Brandon, apparently found 1.. n pop into his mouth.. n start chewing..! hahah.. funny... haha.. But scare my MIL to death.. haha.. she thought tat he was taking Ah Zhor's pills.. she tried ways n means to dug it out from his mouth.. n to her relieve.. it is just POPCORN SEEDS.. haha..
THE END..!~~
Wat a funny story rite.. haha..
Last nite, Chloe actually stunned me with the things that she said.. :
She has already changed to her PJ and was in my room resting... suddenly she stood up walk to the wardrobe..
Mummy: Chloe, wat are u doing???
Chloe: I want to pack Daddy's clothes..
Mummy.. ????
Mummy: Why you wan to pack Daddy clothing??
Chloe: haiyo.. he want to go basketball mar.,.. so I pack for him..~
Ohh no..!! she actually know what to do. BUT.. she do it at the wrong time, daddy is not back yet.. and he has NO BASKETBALL TRAINING tat day.. !..
I almost faint.. haha...
Kids are really kids.. Innocent... hahah..
End
----------------------------STOP-------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment