Last Saturday, I went to hve my facial done.. haha.. so happy.. I guess.. I have waited for like about 3 months for my theraphist to come back from her maternity leave... She has been transferred to Tripleone Somerset.. the place was WOW!!.. 2 storey tall.. the receptionist are very friendly.. when I step in the ladies are greeting me with a smile.. but the embaress thing that I told them is.. Do you have a toilet here?? I would like to go to the ladies.. hahah.. But they are REALLY very nice.. they guide me to the ladies and told me that they will placed a cup of tea at the lounge.. I can have it after I visit the toilet...
Ivy, my theraphist saw me.. haha.. she is back to her slim size.. hee.. she is helping to prepare the room for me to go in.. After she has done, the receptionist let me knw, that I am using the couple room and lead me in.. the room is nice.. wow.. hee.. you may go to the website to take a look.. hee..
After 1.5hrs.. my face is done and my eye bags as well.. but Ivy said tat I having some fine lines on the neck le.. gosh! .. I wanna FAINT le.. so i should try taking up the add on servicee which is helping to reduce the fine lines on the neck.. if not very obvious that my colour tone is different.. the face and the neck looks different.. hmm.. sadded.. but I will be trying... which woman does not wants to be pretty.. hahaha..
It is nice to talk to Ivy and sort out some of her doubles on how to handle babies.. haa..
GOOD LUCK IVY!!
Need few days.. need to maintain my face le.. hahah.. Next Appt 31 July.. here I come.. !!
No comments:
Post a Comment