Monday, April 26, 2010

Last week....

Just 1 week has passed.. getting closer to end of the mth.. time flies!! wow.. age catching up.. haha..

Ok... ok.. its Chloe and Brandon time..

Last Friday... hmm.. ohh.. Friday evening is raining... we din cook at home.. decide to go out to Yew Tee for dinner.. so while waiting for my FIL to come home.. Same.. I am still watching tat 101 show.. ALVIN n the CHIPMUNCKS 2... I heard this "ting" "ting"... ICE CREAM.. I quickly get my kids to wear their shoes and brought my maid down to buy ice-cream..

Treating myself with nice ice cream.. I din forget abt my 2 kids.. haha.. i asked from the ice cream uncle.. can i have a few waffer biscuits from him.. very nice of him.. he din charge me.. n look at Chloe and Brandon.. they are really enjoying it well..

sitting cross legged to enjoy their biscuits... hahaha... had dinner at 口富 Ah Kym auntie and Ah Long uncle joined us as well.. they brought along their grand-daugther along.. she is Riko...

Let me introduce her to you.. she is one of Chloe's favourite fren.. Chloe is older than Riko 6 months and Riko is older than Brandon 6 months.. hahah..
Lets look at Riko.. :-  (here is Riko, Cutie)
I brought Riko and Chloe to supermarket.. as I need to get some stuffs.. I put them at the back of the trolley where both of them can sit down.. haahha.. guess wat.. I gave them each a pack of marshmallow... hahahaha.. they just hug it.. n "tour" around the supermarket with me.. hahaha... While waiting for their grand parents to be ready to go.. which is already 9 plus and close to 10.. they play around.. and get to know a new fren.. haha..can Qi Qi...


nice pictures.. i like.. hee..

time to rest for me.. headache.. sad..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment